Nocrich Scout Centre consists of:
• a parsonage built between 1796 -1798;
• an adjacent building with 3 rooms – used for organizing workshops, storage, garage, etc.
• a large barn and 2 rooms ( terraces type) attached to it;
• a large inner courtyard – 2000 sqm
• a meadow of about 5000 sqm.
The center offers various packages of educational activities:
• Activities for half a day, one day, a weekend with any theme, organized by scouts or just renting the space;
• Activities of low ropes and high ropes in the barn;
• Organizing specific events: trainings, competitions, team building, etc.
• Organizing and coordinating camps, in any season for any age group.
• Where is Nocrich Scout Centre?
• Nocrich, is a village 34 km from Sibiu, on the road to Agnita. The Centre is located in the middle of the village, near the village church.
• 2. How to get to Nocrich? By car: a google map is available here.
• By bus: There is a regular minibus that goes daily from Nocrich to Sibiu and back. The price is about 2.5 euro/one way (12.6 lei/day). And here is the schedule for Sibiu-Nocrich, and the schedule for Nocrich-Sibiu.
Cioclovina Scout Centre is situated at the end of the road Haţeg – Boşorod – Cioclovina (asphalt until a few kilometres after Boşorod, then backroad accessible for any vehicle, in normal conditions).
The Centre has a capacity of 50 places in big and small common dorms.
Leaders can book separate accommodation, in 4-6 beds huts.
The food is provided by the Centre, with the help of a volunteer cook. Scouts are asked to help with setting-up and cleaning after the meals. In Cioclovina we strive to use local produce so most of our ingredients will be fresh and grown in BIO conditions.
The Spot Cosy Hostel
Piata 14 Iulie Nr. 25, 400000 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The Spot Cosy Hostel is located in Cluj-Napoca, within a 13-minute walk from the centre, and offers free WiFi access, free parking on site and a large garden with a terrace.
Each room here is brightly decorated and features a seating area and lockers. Slippers, linen and towels are included. The bathroom facilities are shared. Ironing facilities, a hairdryer and access to a washing machine are available upon request, free of charge.
There is a common, well-appointed kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals, while a non-stop grocery store is just 15 metres from the building. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge, featuring an Xbox, PlayStation and board games.
The Spot Cosy Hostel is right next to a bus stop and 2.8 km from the train station. Cluj-Napoca International Airport is 10 km away.
or on facebook: