• Location:Barranc de Biniaraix, about a 45-minute walk from Sóller.
• Description: 10,000 m2 estate spread-out in olive grove terraces right in the middle of the Biniaraix Ravine area. The estate is owned by the Maria Ferret Foundation.
• Services: mountain refuge arranged in two small areas. A fireplace is also available.
• Camping area: camping is allowed in the sign-posted olive grove terraces.
• Capacity: refuge with capacity for 10 persons. The camping area has capacity for 50 persons (in tents, which are not included).
• Observations: since this is a mountain refuge there is no electricity, mattresses, drinking water or bathrooms. There is fountain in the Barranc de Biniaraix at a walking distance of 5 minutes.
• See the location of the estate on Googlemaps.
• Consult prices for stays at the estate here.
• Consult the availability of the estate with a search by dates.
Tortuga – Scout Centre
Kolinska 282, Nymburk
Accommodation for both small and big groups. A lot of space (indoor and outdoor) for all kinds of Scout activities. Rooms equipped for presentations (projector, screen…). Big garden with fireplace.
+420 606 846 048
Sokolovska 79, Hradec Kralove
Newly reconstructed scout house in the centre of the city. Fully equipped, including kitchen and internet. House provides enough space even for bigger groups (more than 40 places, 5 rooms).
+420 607 917 576
Komenskeho 1520, Koprivnice
Newly established Scout House offers accommodation for appr. 25 people. It is equipped with kitchen, toilets, internet… It the centre, there are facilities for rope activities, climbing wall and places for other sport activities
+420 736 457 121
Domašov nad Bystřicí
Domašov Scout Centre is situated at the foothills of the Jeseníky mountains. It offers many possibilities of trips in the North Moravian Region.
+420 733 197 067
Kaprálův mlýn is located in the Czech Republic near the city of Brno. 150 km from Vienna and Bratislava, 230 km from Prague. Brno has got excellent transport connection by train, highways and there is an international airport as well. It takes 30 minutes to get from the Brno downtown to Kaprálův mlýn by public transport together with 15 minutes walk down to the valley.
The remote standing property is placed in the Moravian karst just few minutes walk from outstanding natural phenomena: caves, insurgences and resurgances, wetlands, steppe grasslands and plant-rich forests. Due to karst morphology many habitats can be found close to each other. Říčka stream is running just few metres from the centre. This is an Eden of every keen naturalist. 4 hectares of land belong to the property.
Mission of the Kapraluv mlyn Scout Environmental Education Centre is to enable first-hand experience of children and youth with the natural world. Surroundings of Kapraluv mlyn are unique textbook of natural history awaiting to win hearts of young readers.
Kapraluv mlyn offers programmmes in Czech and English for schools and youth groups at very competitive prices.
Thanks to EU structural funds support the centre underwent complete reconstruction in 2011-12 leading to a model eco-friendly building (low-energy construction standard, solar panels, heat pump, recuperation of wastewater and air). Capacity of Kapraluv mlyn is 50 beds + campgrounds. Large hall, classroom, clubroom, dining room and outdoor laboratory create enough space for meeting and educational activities. In cooperation with a nearby hotel we can host 75 guests in the middle of beautiful nature of Moravian karst.
Kaprálův mlýn aspires to be the first Scout Centre of Excellence for Nature and Environment (SCENES) in the post-communist Europe.
Rozšířená 11, Praha
Rozšířená Scout Centre is situated 15 minutes from the centre of Prague. It offers 25 places for sleep, kitchen, bathroom and wi-fi internet.
+420 777 615 608